- I’m married to Jennifer and we have two daughters.
- I love learning about business, investing, psychology, and philosophy.
- I exercise and meditate just about every day.
- I’m tall — 6’ 7” (2 meters).
More details available at Wikipedia.
- 1981: Born June 30th in Massachusetts.
- 1991: First job as a paperboy.
- 2001: Two-time captain of the Duke University football team.
- 2003: Graduate from Duke with a A.B. in Philosophy.
- 2004: Picked 203rd in the 2004 NFL Draft.
- 2007: NFL career ends. Start The Theme Foundry. Read the story.
- 2010: Marry Jennifer in Malpais, Costa Rica.
- 2012: First daughter, Hannah, is born.
- 2013: Start Memberful.
- 2015: Second daughter, Mallory, is born.
- 2018: Memberful is acquired by Patreon.
What I’m working on right now
- Master of none at Memberful.
- Advisor at The Theme Foundry.
- Investing in and studying businesses.
Find me on Twitter or send an email to dms [at] sent.com.