- I’m married to Jennifer and we have two daughters.
- I love learning about investing, business, psychology, and philosophy.
- I’ve lived all over (Philadelphia, Tampa, St. Louis, Boise, Gainesville).
- I exercise and meditate just about every day.
- I’m tall — 6’ 7” (2 meters).
More details available at my Wikipedia page.
- 1981: Born June 30th in Massachusetts.
- 1991: First job as a paperboy.
- 1997: First kiss in Ithaca, New York.
- 1998: Captain of the state champion Xaverian Hawks football team.
- 2000: Accidentally shatter a backboard at the Brodie Rec Center.
- 2003: Graduate from Duke University with a B.A. in Philosophy.
- 2004: Picked 203rd in the 2004 NFL Draft.
- 2008: Start The Theme Foundry. Read the story.
- 2010: Marry Jennifer in Malpais, Costa Rica.
- 2012: First daughter, Hannah, is born.
- 2013: Start Memberful.
- 2015: Second daughter, Mallory, is born.
What I’m working on right now
- Investing and studying businesses.
- Product, sales, support at Memberful.
- Advisor at The Theme Foundry.
Find me on Twitter or send an email to drew at bethmayllc dot com.